Friday, July 01, 2005

Important

After making plans for Neil Gaiman's book signing tour on the 9th to the 11th of July, I just got told that I have to be in Bangkok for a conference on Violence Against Children and the particpation of children in the recovery and rehabilitation efforts of tsunami affected areas. I reacted with disbelief, they knew that Neil Gaiman was coming and that I made plans! But well, these are not people who read sci-fi, fantasy or graphic novels - they have no idea who Neil Gaiman is.

Other officemates were volunteering to go in my place but I'm the only one who has had experience in the field. Fuck. Boss told me that the conference was important and what was a book signing anyway. Well, it is important to me.

2 comments:

Thor Bee said...

Hahamakin ang lahat! I KNOW it's important to you. (Naks!)

starshuffler said...

Important talaga 'yan! It took me two weeks to figure out what to wear! Hehehe...

Hi, Ate Faye. Ü